In honor of our 50th birthday, we hosted a number of festivities this summer. We were happy to see our customers turn out and have a good time! With your help, we were able to raise $350 for T&E Care in addition to the 50 goody bags we gave to families in need.
At Paoli Village Shoppes, we are proud of our historic legacy. We were happy to have our customers come out to help commemorate this exciting mile-marker. During our celebration:
- We hosted a giveaway from the Dia Doce truck, a cup cake truck featured on the Food Network show, Cupcake Wars.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand made an appearance.
- Mister Softee ice cream truck spent an afternoon on-site.
- We had a Ritas Paoli water ice giveaway.
- Philly Soft Pretzel served complimentary snacks.
- We hosted a Canoli Girls giveaway.
We wrapped up our 50th celebration with the Paoli Blues Fest where we raffled off prizes, like a Netflix subscription, Fitbit package, Beats by Dre Package, and more!
Check out the photos below for highlights!