A Note About COVID-19
We hope that our customers are staying safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of our locations have closed due to government mandate and to protect our customers and tenants. Other locations are operating with modifications.
Since this is an evolving situation, it’s a good idea to call ahead before stopping by to check for any changes in hours.
These locations are open:
- Nudy’s Cafe: Nudy’s is open for delivery, but the dining room is closed.
- TJ’s Restaraunt and Drinkery: Open for delivery only.
- Primo Hoagies: Open for delivery only.
- Concord Pet: Since it is considered an essential business, Concord Pet will remain open. All events are canceled until further notice. Please check the store for any change in times.
- WSFS: Open, drive-thru only.
- HomeCooked: Open. Place order online or by phone. Free delivery & curbside pick- up. Check the website for any updates.
- State Farm: Open. Please check the store for any change in times.
- Post Office: Open
All open locations are being diligent with hand hygiene and keeping everything disinfected. Stay tuned for an update about our other locations.
The COVID-19 virus has been rough on local businesses. Your patronage is appreciated. Now is a good time to purchase gift cards for when a birthday comes up. Your neighbors who own the small businesses in our shops will thank you!
These Locations are Closed Until Further Notice
- Nom Nom Japanese Kitchen: Closed.
- Studio H: Closed as per government mandate.
- Plato’s Closet: Closed as per government mandate. Clothes are still available for sale via the Plato’s Closet Instagram.
- Testa Jeweler: Closed as per government mandate.
HomeCooked March Menu
A good way to avoid the chaos of the supermarket is ordering your meals from HomeCooked.
Check out the March menu! Shamrock ravioli, a St. Paddy’s Day favorite, is back! Other new options include Stuffed Shells with Wini Meatballs and Shephard’s Pie, including a vegetarian version made with lentils!