Leave the shopping, stress & mess of holiday baking to us!
Spaces are filling fast for HomeCooked’s Parent & Child Holiday Cookie & Treat Sessions. Come in for 1.5 hours & whip up 5 recipes– all the mess happens here!
Available Time Slots
- Friday 12/4 at 4/4:15
- Saturday 12/5 at 10am, 12:30pm, 3pm
- Sunday 12/6 at 12pm and 2:30pm
- Chocolate or Peppermint Bark: Create Your Own (9×13 pan)
- Chocolate, Chocolate Marshmallow or Rocky Road Fudge (5×9 pan)
- Snickerdoodles (3 dozen, bake at home)
- Peanut Blossoms (Hershey Kiss Cookies, 3 dozen, bake at home)
- 1 additional cookie or giftable snack treat (TBD)
What you Get
- You’ll leave with dough, treats and directions for baking at home. No baking for Fudge & Bark.
- Perfect option for teacher’s gifts, holiday cookie exchanges, cookie trays & more!
- Cookie dough, as well as cookies that you have baked, can be frozen.
- Bring an electric hand mixer and a cooler/reusable bags for carrying your goodies home.
$129/parent & up to 2 children (ages 6.5+)
Limited spots are available, call ASAP to secure your spot!