Paoli Village Shoppes has a rich history that started 50 years ago and has been passed down through families. Throughout the summer, the shopping center will be hosting a number of special events, from charity events to customer appreciation days. Plus, we have launched our 50th anniversary logo, which you can see throughout the shops.
Some highlights will include:
- A visit from cupcake truck, Dia Doce (featured on Cupcake Wars) (7/28)
- An Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Mister Softee Ice Cream truck (8/9)
- Water ice giveaway from Rita’s Paoli (8/23)
- Philly Soft Pretzel giveaway (9/7)
- Cannoli Girls giveaway (9/14)
We will be sharing the latest events and promotions on our website, as well as on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Be sure to use the hashtag #PVS50 for any social media posts taking place at Paoli Village Shoppes. You could end up being rewarded with a gift card or other surprise!
Take a look at some of the ways we are currently celebrating our 50th: